Firstly a Very warm welcome to GlossVA
I am based in Nottingham, England but because we work virtually – thanks to the internet, phone and email, I am able to work with clients located throughout the United Kingdom and around the world. I work with you to develop efficient and cost effective solutions tailored to your specific needs and I have the experience that allows me to deliver the high quality of service that you deserve, enabling you to achieve your objectives.
Whilst I am of the title Virtual Assistants, I am able to perform an extensive range of tasks according to the client’s requirements. Because of the flexibility and versatility in the way I work I am always able and willing to discuss any jobs that are not specifically mentioned on my site. I like to build up a personal business relationship with my clients so that unlike hiring a “temp” you will always be dealing with the same person who understand your needs and the way your business works.
I pride myself on the speed, accuracy and above all the quality of our work. I aim to provide an excellent service to my clients, based on reliability and effective communication. By doing the tasks you have no time to do, or the jobs you don’t enjoy, I carry them out on your behalf.
Whether you are looking for a virtual assistant on an ad hoc basis or a regular weekly service we are here to help. In running a business myself I know how important it is to complete projects successfully and on time. In doing this we will free up your time to do the things that you do best for your own business and your clients.
For enquiries for services or of a general nature please use the contact page on this site.
Who I Can Help
I can help you if:
- You are a busy individual looking to offload tasks that you hate doing yourself.
- You are a start-up company or a small or medium sized business owner requiring administrative or secretarial support but can’t afford to hire full time or temp staff.
- You are a professional single working parent who requires help to balance or manage your work and family commitments.
- You are a solo trader who require assistance with your administrative functions.
- You are a busy professional couple who just don’t have enough time in the day to complete all of the tasks on your to-do list and could use a helping hand to get things done.
- You are a larger company looking to downsize and would like to outsource your administrative functions.
- You are visiting the UK from overseas for business or personal purposes and you require a UK contact or assistance with concierge or administrative related tasks.
- You are a busy established Virtual Assistant or Virtual Assistant company requiring support to meet current deadlines.
- You are a foundation, charity/charitable foundation) or not-for-profit organisation looking for a cost effective solution to your administrative woes.